trešdiena, 2012. gada 20. jūnijs

Kate Upton on the cover of Go's

Kate Upton gets patriotic in a red, white, and blue bikini on the cover of GQ‘s July issue, on newsstands June 26.
Here’s what the 20-year-old model had to share:
On a recent wardrobe malfunction: “For the GQ photo shoot, we were on that ride where the seat spins while the actual ride is spinning, and I’m wearing a one-piece. And all of a sudden the whole entire top falls off! I’m holding myself, laughing, turning bright red, but a lot of people are watching, so they kicked us out of the Santa Monica Pier – it was so embarrassing.”
On having mostly men Twitter followers: “I grew up in Florida riding horses, so for the majority of my life I was either in boots and jeans or a bathing suit. I understand why male followers like me.”
On relationships (she’s been linked to New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez): “I’m going to be less emotionally involved this year.”
 want see Kate upton naked? Go to my other blog see in right side.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru